You are at : All > On-Site Courses > Magical Worlds|
The Magical Worlds
This is the Big One, taught by the wizard himself, the course that triggered the New York Times bestsellers that are quoted around the world.
Graduates of this course are inducted into a tribe known as the Cognoscenti.
Do you sometimes know intuitively what should be done, but find yourself unable to explain scientifically why your idea will work? This is because you have a lifetime of left-brain education, but our society woefully neglects the right. Simply stated, this course is remedial education for the right hemisphere of your brain. In this class you'll learn not only what to do, but why it will work. Together we'll investigate:
1. The discovery of Brain Lateralization by Dr. Roger Sperry, winner of the 1981 Nobel Prize for medicine.
2. The Four Kinds of Thought and how to use them.
3. Thought Particles and how they can be arranged for greater communications impact. (Stack these smallest units of thought to deepen perception. Collide them to elevate interest.) The Wizard's published theories on this process were later proven by Friedemann Pulvermuller of the Medical Research Council in Cambridge.
4. The Three Depths of Memory and how to achieve them (based on the work of Dr. Alan Baddeley.)
5. Basic Languages of the Left Brain and when to use them. (where to Begin, how to End, what to Leave Out.)
6. Basic Languages of the Right Brain and when to use them. (How to create fine art, architecture and advertising)
7. Practical Applications of Gestalt Theory. How to create a revolutionary innovation model in any situation.
8. Practical Applications of Chaos Theory. How to gain and hold human attention; the secret of every hit song, bestselling book, blockbuster movie and gourmet meal on earth. Infinitely useful.
I know it sounds intimidating, but don't worry, you'll understand all of it perfectly; none of it will be over your head. (Just watch and listen and you'll do great.)
Upon graduation you'll write better screenplays, make better sales presentations, write more convincing proposals and create magnetic music, art and advertising.
The Magical Worlds Communications Workshop is based on the findings of doctors Roger Sperry, Alan Baddeley, Susan Gathercole, Steven Pinker, Ricardo Gattass, Jorge Martins de Oliveira, and many other cognitive neuroscientists.
"Talent" is any natural ability to swim in the deep waters of the unconscious and pull up the timeless fishes. Ask a talented person how they do what they do and they can rarely explain it - because talent is typically unconscious.
The Magical Worlds curriculum was created by carefully de-constructing what talented people do when they're feeling inspired. This allows us to chart the creative process with 20/20 hindsight. Our goal is to give you the ability to do consciously what talented people do unconsciously.
Talent is a natural ability to swim in the dark, deep water of the intuitive right brain.
es ...at $3,500, the Magical Worlds curriculum at Wizard Academy is a tremendous investment of time and money. But while the books and tapes of the Wizard are terrific tools, they simply don't compare to the interactive multimedia experience you'll have at the Wizard's castle in Austin, Texas. This curriculum is taught by the Wizard in person. There is no other experience like it.
In addition, you'll have 3 days to ask the Wizard any questions you'd like to ask him. (This is a privilege for which corporations pay tens of thousands of dollars. But you must ask your question in front of the whole class. Remember, this is a learning environment, not a private consulting session.)
Here are a few comments from recent Magical Worlds graduates:
"Alice in Wonderland on steroids! I wish Roy Williams had been my very first college professor. If he had been, everything I learned after that would have made a lot more sense and been a lot more useful... Astounding stuff."
"...Valuable, helpful, insightful, and thought provoking. We're recommending it to everyone we see."
"I've attended many of the best - Harvard Law School Negotiation Seminar, partner training workshops at top-tier management consulting firms - but Wizard Academy is different. It delivers what you always hope to come away with: seeing things differently." - Scott Parris, CEO, Neural Audio
"Be prepared to take a wild, three-ring-circus journey into the creative recesses of the brain...[that] will change your approach to managing and marketing your business forever. For anyone who must think critically or write creatively on the job, the Wizard Academy is a must."
In addition to the Wizard's paradigm-shifting multimedia lectures and intensive communication exercises in the Academy Hall, you'll be connected by principles, methods and email to hundreds of other Wizard Academy graduates who have shared the same experience. (These connections alone are worth far more than the cost of tuition.)
Graduating students receive a 50% discount on all other Wizard Academy curricula.
Daniel Whittington at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-720-8801.