2022 November: Martinis and Marketing WORKSHOP
Martinis and Marketing
The whole affair is hosted and taught by two marketing experts who’ve been formulating strategy, buying the proper primary media (most often at the exclusion of any other), and creating effective campaigns for their clients since before the turn of the century.
Warning: For all the promise of fun that comes with a name like ‘Martinis & Marketing” this is practical workshop – one packed to the brim with more doing than watching. If, to you, fun is hurling your enterprise forward in two epic, hard working days – you’ll have a blast. You’ll produce a complete marketing plan unique to you and your enterprise, write months of your ad campaign, and layout a media plan ready to put in place. With help from a couple fellas who’ve each helped grow a couple hundred businesses just like yours, you’ll:
- learn market research techniques that will help you evaluate your product or service in terms of purchase cycle and audience
- determine your ad budget
- learn how that budget number + your reality should drive your marketing strategy and media choice
- gain critical insight into media buying strategy most owners/operators never hear about or understand. You’ll leave ready to buy media like a pro. Doing so can net you 20% – 30% more media for your money
- learn what really makes ads work, and more importantly, how to create entire campaigns that create long term top of mind awareness and good feelings about your offering pre-sale
This is the whole shebang. The kit and the kaboodle. Martinis & Marketing is a can’t miss class for media pros, owner operators, ad junkies/masochists interested in how this sausage is made.
“What surprised me? How much common ad knowledge and practice is completely counterproductive. Like reaching as many people as possible. Johnny and Chris showed me how dangerous this widespread tactic is, and gave me the clear alternative.”
– Melissa Kunde, Owner KUCO Media
“Consistent, familiar and frequent. Martinis & Marketing got me to understand the magic of that combination. And taught me what that means day to day.”
– Brandon Cason, marketing director – Deep Eddy Vodka/Waterloo Sparkling Water
Cost is $3,000
Acadgrads (anyone who has graduated
from any other course offered by Wizard Academy)
receive a 50 percent discount.
- On-campus housing for the first 16 students
- All meals on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Welcome session on Monday evening
- Whisky Tasting session at the world-famous Whisky Vault
This class is taught by Chris Maddock and Johnny Molson.